The Arctic Pro is one of the warmest neoprene boots on the market. Perfect for the hunter or outdoor worker in cold climates. Featuring a 8mm neoprene waterproof bootie and fleece lining for the standard in warmth and protective support. The 2mm foam under the footbed assures warmth in low temperatures or when standing on ice. A topline binding keeps the snow and cold out, and warmth inside.
- 100% Waterproof
- 8mm CR Flex-Foam neoprene liner, 100% waterproof with exceptional comfort, flexibility, shock absorption and heat retention properties; adjusts to the contours of your foot to resist blisters and chafing
- Fleece lining for additional warmth
- Stretch-fit comfort topline binding snugs calf to keep warmth in and cold & debris out
- 2mm thermal foam under the footbed for extra warmth
- Lightweight, cushioned EVA midsole for added comfort
- Bob-Tracker molded outsole is rugged, aggressive and durable for maximum protection and stability
The rubber shell and nylon upper are very durable and clean up easily with a spray of water or gentle scrubbing with soap and water. The rubber upper can be conditioned with wax polish, Armor All® or liquid detergent. It is not recommended to use conditioners on the outsole area. This may cause it to become slick in wet or icy conditions.